Friday, November 18, 2011

The busy, busy life of a three-year old

It's a shame I don't get a chance to write down half the quirky things my kids say, but here's one that's stuck with me this week:

Me: Anna, did you play with the castle in the nursery?
Anna: Yes. 
Me: Did you play with the kitchen toys?
Anna: Yes. 
Me: Did you play with the dolls. 
Anna: No, I didn't have time. 

Since she was in the church nursery for about two hours Wednesday while I had a Bible class, I can only imagine how riveting the other toys must have been! Even better, today she announced that at school, "I played with the dolls today. I had time!" Good time management today, what with the Thanksgiving festivities and all! 

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! I know what you mean about wishing you could write down all the cute things kids say. I always say I need to carry a tiny notebook around for just that reason! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete