Friday, April 15, 2011

Joining the 21st Century...

In all likelihood, the world does not need another blog. It really doesn't need another blog by a mom showcasing the zany antics of her brood, which is exactly where this one is going. On the other hand, in my previous life, people paid me to write and paid me to help others learn to write. Now, no one pays me to do anything (unless you count the money saved by clipping coupons -- and I do!) but there are certain mental-health benefits to looking at family dramas as "material." I spend a lot of time telling myself that the moments that make me want to pull my hair out now will make for good stories someday. Since it's entirely possible that I'll be far too tired to remember any of this day-to-day stuff when "someday" happens, here are my notes on the state of things as they happen. Here we go...  

No comments:

Post a Comment